Saturday 6 July 2013

Love Triangles: Yay or nay?

Guys, it's happened again. The character I wanted the girl to end up with didn't end up with her. By now, I'm not very surprised. I seem to usually route for the loosing side of the love triangle.

But it made me think... Does anyone actually like love triangles? I know I don't. They just frustrate me. Sure, it's quite fun being “Team whoever” but apart from that? It's usually pretty obvious who the girl is going to end up with, so we have to watch her string along another guy. It's pretty boring to read about because they happen all the time now. I feel like I already know what's going to happen when a love triangle comes into the picture and it makes me want to bang my head against a wall. 

How do you feel about love triangles? If you like them - let me know why. :) 


Team Guy Who Almost Hit Bella With A Car
(Team Ian Somerhalder? I actually haven't read VD...)  
Team Ducky  

4 comments:

  1. I actually just wrote a post about one of my favorite love triangles. I don't know why, but I love love (ha) triangles! I just like having two love interests so double the romance and double the drama :) In books the character usually picks who I am rooting for so I don't get too mad but in Korean Dramas I am ALWAYS on the losing team, so I feel your pain. Fun post!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I see I kind of get that. I guess I'm just bitter 'cause I'm usually on the losing team :P

      Delete
  2. I don't mind love triangles, as long as the guy I'm rooting for is the one that is picked ;) Lol. This is the main reason why I didn't like the way The Hunger Games trilogy ended. To me, Katniss picked the wrong guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I roll my eyes whenever I see anything about a love triangle. They're done very poorly the vast majority of the time. More often than not, they're just irritating!

    Lovely blog, I just followed it. :)

    ~Nightmarish Reviews

    ReplyDelete